This maple glazed rainbow trout is sure to make your mouth water, and that’s not even the best part – it takes less than 25 minutes to make!
With only a few simple steps, you are going to love this healthy and delicious recipe.
Don’t forget to purchase your filets from Hamilton’s Fish Farm for the freshest, Ocean Wise certified and 100% sustainable rainbow trout.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- Total: 23 minutes
What you will need:
- Trout filets from Hamilton’s Fish Farm
- Maple syrup
- Soya sauce
- Sesame oil
- Hot sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Green onions for garnish
How to make it:
- Spray your outdoor grill with grilling spray and preheat to medium heat.
- Make the glaze. Combine the maple syrup, soya sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Pat the filets dry with paper towel, and place them on the grill, flesh side down. Grill them for 2 to 3 minutes, before gently flipping them.
- Brush the filets with maple soy glaze and grill for another 4 to 5 minutes or until fish begins to flake.
- Garnish with green onions and serve!
Original recipe from Ready Set Eat.