Calling all Ranch lovers – this is the perfect recipe for you! Not only is it extremely simple, but it is also tremendously delicious!
For the best results, start with Ocean Wise certified and 100% sustainable rainbow trout from Hamilton’s Fish Farm.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total: 45 minutes
What you will need:
- 4 rainbow trout from Hamilton’s Fish Farm, scaled and cleaned
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ package of ranch seasoning
How to make it:
- Preheat the grill on medium heat.
- Place the trout on a lightly oiled sheet of aluminum foil and arrange 3 or 4 onion slices on top of each fish, then top with the butter.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over the fish, and cover with a second sheet of foil. Fold the edges to seal.
- Cook the fish over indirect heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the grill and let stand for 5 minutes before opening the foil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original recipe from Hidden Vally Ranch