Are you ready to sink your teeth into this simple, soft, and juicy german trout recipe? Whether you are feeding the family or entertaining friends, this recipe is sure to keep everyone satisfied.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- Total: 25 minutes
What you will need:
- 4 fresh de-boned trout fillets
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh or dry dill
- Fresh or dry parsley
- Breadcrumbs (all-natural, no spices)
- Clarified butter
How to make it:
- Start by rinsing the trout fillets under cold running water, then pat them dry with papertowl.
- Spice the upper side of the trout fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Once you are done adding your salt and pepper, chop dill and parsley (if fresh) and apply both to the fillets.
- Next, add bread crumbs to a plate and roll the trout fillets on both sides in the bread crumbs until they are evenly covered.
- After the breadcrumbs have been applied, melt the clarified butter in a skillet.
- As soon as the skillet is hot place the trout fillets in the skillet and fry them on both sides for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until the crust turns to a light golden color.
- Once your trout fillets are golden brown remove them from the skillet and place them on plates served with additional lemon halves or quarters.
Original recipe from MyBestGermanRecipes