Are you ready to drown your tastebuds into this tremendously delicious soy and maple glazed trout recipe? A quick and easy recipe guaranteed to leave you satisfied.
For the best results, start with Ocean Wise certified and 100% sustainable rainbow trout from Hamilton’s Fish Farm.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total: 20 minutes
What you will need:
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
1 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp of your choice of hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger root
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 4 rainbow trout fillets, (1 and 1/2 lb with skin-on)
- 2 chopped green onions
How to make it:
- Start this recipe by spraying your grilling spray on the grate of your outdoor grill and preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Next, grab a mixing bowl and stir together maple syrup, soya sauce, sesame oil, your hot sauce of choice, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Once your glaze is complete set it aside.
- Now, wash your trout and then pat it dry with a paper towel. once done, place your trout on the grill flesh side down.
- Grill your trout for 2 or 3 minutes, flip over gently and brush the trout with maple soy glaze, and grill for 4 or 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and starts to flake.
- Remove your soy and maple glazed trout from the grill and sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Original recipe from Ready Set Eat
Did you make this recipe? Post a photo of your grilled trout and tag us on Facebook @HamiltonsFishFarm, and Instagram @hamiltonsfishfarm.