- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total: 15 minutes
What you will need:
- 1 12″ x 5″ flatbread
- 1.5 ounces of goat cheese
- 1 smoked, boneless and chopped trout fillet
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 2 tablespoons of sliced or diced red onions
- 2 tablespoons of basil chiffonade
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
How to make it:
- First, preheat the oven to 500°F (260°C).
- While the oven is heating up, take your flatbread and evenly distribute your goat cheese with the back of a spoon onto flatbread.
- Next, on top of the goat cheese, scatter the smoked crumbled trout, capers, and red onion.
- Once the oven has finished preheating bake until the flatbread begins to brown.
- Remove from the oven and elegantly distribute the basil on top.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Original recipe from Beer & Brewing